Northside Manor is in a great location, just off Portland Avenue near Route 104. We’re a pet-friendly apartment community on a beautifully-landscaped property. Northside Manor is close to area shops, restaurants, parks, and theaters. Apartments include heat and hot water, wall-to-wall carpet, ceiling fans, and vertical blinds on the windows. Laundry facilities and storage are available in each building and our community has 24-hour emergency service. Convenient and ideally-located, Northside Manor is close to everything you’ll want when living in Rochester.
- Heat and hot water included in the rent
- Meticulously prepared apartments
- Open, large floor plans
- Great carpet, floors
- Vertical blinds on all the windows
- Laundry and storage in each building
- Great location off Portland Avenue by Rt. 104
- Snuggled in a treed, beautifully-landscaped setting
- Minutes from Rochester General Hospital, shopping, malls, restaurants, theaters, and parks
- 24-hour emergency service
- Outstanding service
- We Are Pet Friendly
- We accept only domesticated pets (e.g., dogs and cats). The pet may not be larger than 25 pounds at maturity. Also, veterinarian verification of current shots, inoculations, and spay/neutering must be presented at management office.
- $250 non-refundable pet deposit.
- ALL pet added rent (cat OR dog): $45/month per pet.